Service hotline / TicketManager
Our experienced, trained experts are available to assist you with their great expertise, skill, and reliability. On request, with a call-back service from our hotline staff.
We're here for you.
Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Did you know that more than 50% of all faults can be resolved directly by our hotline? It's even more efficient with our TicketManager and teleservice.
Online fault reporting with the TicketManager
Machine downtimes are a nuisance and must be rectified quickly. You can request INDEX service quickly and easily online with the TicketManager.
- Fast support thanks to direct forwarding of your messages to the INDEX service hotline
- Additional information can be attached as a file (e.g., photos and videos)
- Status overview of all service messages
Sign up free now and start using TicketManager for fast support:
To use TicketManager, all you need to do is sign up in iXworld.
Teleservice for even faster troubleshooting
The teleservice allows our hotline staff to access your machine. This allows issues with the control system, for example, to be identified and resolved more quickly.
The teleservice module is installed in the machine cabinet according to the customer's network configuration and establishes a VPN tunnel to the INDEX network.
No customer-specific software is required, and there is a standardized dial-in procedure for our hotline, establishing a safe data stream between the machine and hotline that can not be tampered with.
- Transparent insight and remote function from INDEX service
- Online error diagnostics and assistance with problems in machine operation
- Bi-directional transfer of data and program data
- Assessment of machine status including the connected periphery
- Access to error logs in the diagnostics memory
- Software update via remote access
- Fast responsiveness
- Increase in machine availability thanks to minimization of downtimes
- Access is password-protected and is only performed when required and with the customer’s agreement
- Free of charge during the warranty period
Teleservice is available for the following controllers: